At Datavo, our mission is to be cooperative, responsive and committed. We strive to meet these values in everything we do. That is why we support the KidsCourage Foundation.
Founded in 2006, the mission of Kids Courage Foundation is to provide financial assistance to the families of children (newborns up to the age of eighteen) suffering from serious, catastrophic and life-threatening illnesses or injuries. Their purpose is to financially assist families that are not covered by private medical insurance and/or government medical assistance programs. Costs covered by Kids Courage Foundation include medical equipment, medications, transportation to and from the hospital and housing costs when medical treatment is at a facility far from home as well as covering costs such as daycare for the ill/injured child’s siblings.
Kids Courage Foundation values to achieve their mission are:
- A commitment to provide children and their families with the financial assistance necessary to purchase the equipment, medication and services needed to continue pediatric care of a seriously and/or life-threateningly ill or injured child.
- A commitment to respect the ethnic, religious and lifestyle differences of children, their families, our colleagues, and our donors.
- A commitment to our donors that every dollar donated will be wisely spent toward achieving our Mission of alleviating the financial burdens associated with caring for a child with catastrophic illnesses and injuries.
- A sense of urgency to make an impactful and immediate difference.
- A commitment to excellence, innovation and outreach in all that we do.
- A commitment to honesty, integrity, and accountability in our actions and decisions.
- A commitment to social and civic responsibility on a local, state, and national level.
Funding is available to children who are served by hospitals, clinics, schools, support groups, religious organizations, healthcare centers that are affiliated with the Kid’s Courage Foundation.