The Datavo myDatavo Assistant is a lightweight application toolbar, designed to complement your myDatavo Web Portal. It offers automatic notifications and instant access to regularly used calling features making it a valuable tool for keeping your users connected.
HIGH FUNCTION TOOLBAR
myDatavo Assistant significantly enhances the user experience by enabling your users to access communication services at any time from their desktop. Subscribers can now access their most advanced telephony services from their computers, without having to change applications.
An intuitive toolbar application, it allows your subscribers to:
• search their myDatavo contact list
• initiate and configure synchronization with Outlook contacts
• search contacts in an external LDAP directory
• initiate click-to-dial outgoing calls
• enable/disable key call services.
This integrated approach even provides extensions that allow your subscribers to initiate click-to-dial outgoing calls directly from Microsoft Outlook.
The myDatavo Assistant Notifier transparently maintains contact with myDatavo Web Portal so that it can alert subscribers whenever calls are incoming, or when a new voicemail is received, via a pop-up notification. The notification displays the name of the caller (pulled automatically from the user’s myDatavo contact lists), their number and the time of the message. In addition, when a user receives an incoming call, the notifier provides options to send the call to voicemail or forward it to another line, at the click of a button. Residing in the Windows system tray, it offers a notification area icon that shows voicemail status and provides a shortcut to myDatavo.
IMMEDIATE STATUS CHANGES
myDatavo Assistant allows users to easily change their status in much the same way they’re already used to doing through their instant message clients. A simple point and click allows users to select:
• Ring my phone – deactivates any other service that might be in effect
• Do not disturb – activates the Do Not Disturb (DND) feature
• Forward calls – to the previous five numbers used for forwarding or to a different number they can input
• Find Me Follow Me – delivers granular control over advanced call routing functionality.
Feel free to contact us at 1.877.7.DATAVO or www.datavo.com for more info.