Friday, April 12, 2013

10 Great Quotes about Life

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” ~ Dr. Seuss

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ~ Mae West
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” ~ Robert Frost

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ André Gide, Autumn Leaves

“Everything you can imagine is real.” ~ Pablo Picasso

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ~ George Bernard Shaw

“Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect.” ~ Margaret Mitchell

“Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.” ~ Albert Camus

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.” ~ John Lennon

“The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” ~ E.E. Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment