- In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later. ~ Harold Geneen
- It is not the employer who pays the wages. He only handles the money. It is the product that pays the wages. ~Henry Ford, 1922, also sometimes quoted as "It is the customer that pays the wages.
- Professionalism is a frame of mind, not a paycheck. ~ Cecil Castle
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. ~ Bill Gates
- People that pay for things never complain. It's the guy you give something to that you can't please. ~ Will Rogers
- Let's be honest. There's not a business anywhere that is without problems. Business is complicated and imperfect. Every business everywhere is staffed with imperfect human beings and exists by providing a product or service to other imperfect human beings. ~ Bob Parsons
- The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed. ~ Henry Ford
- Work as if you own the company and soon you just might. ~ Mike Dolan
- The results of quality work last longer than the shock of high prices. ~ Author Unknown
- It doesn't matter how many times you fail. It doesn't matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because... All that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are. ~Mark Cuban
Please visit our website at www.datavo.com.