The myDatavo Call Manager is a revolutionary new service that will monitor your incoming calls and handle them according to the parameters that you set up.
Call Manager allows you to select a number of different options for how you would like it to treat your calls. The following are a few of the options.
- During work hours you can have calls routed to your home or mobile.
- Have your phone ring only when it is a number in your contact list.
- Have your line ring at other locations if you are unable to answer.
How does Call Manager Work?
It allows you to configure Call Manager with "Rules", a "Weekly Schedule", and "Special Days".
An example of a "Rule" can be:
- If you receive a call from someone on your contact list, make your phone ring in a distinct manner.
- If you receive a call from an anonymous number, send it to your voicemail.
A "Weekly Schedule" can be divided into distinct periods, such as:
- normal working hours
- the weekend.
Any "Special Holidays" can be set within your Weekly Schedule, for example:
- business trips
Contact Datavo for more information on myDatavo!