One of the things that makes Datavo an awesome company to work for is the diverse group of talented, fun and interesting people.
Starting today, once a month we will be shining a spotlight on one of our employees to help you learn a little more about them and why they love working at Datavo.
First up, is our newest addition to the team,
Donna has recently joined Datavo as the Director of Channel Sales with multiple years of experience in the telecom field, specifically dealing with phone equipment, cellular and network (voice and data) technologies.
Let's find out a little more about her.
1. Where are you from/ where did you grow up? I was born and raised in Southern California.
2. What are your hobbies? I love hiking and yoga.
3. What is your favorite quote? “what a long strange trip it’s been” -The Grateful Dead
4. What is your favorite movie? “Must Love Dogs”
TV show? “That 70’s Show”
Band? It's a toss up between The Grateful Dead, Led Zeppalin, and The Doors
5. What excites you most about working for Datavo? The amazing opportunity to build and establish a quality channel program from the ground up, with amazing, quality people.
6. What is one fun fact about yourself? I dress up as Janis Joplin every Halloween
Connect with Donna by sending her a message on our company Facebook or Twitter.