Friday, November 16, 2012

November Employee Spotlight: Benjamin Guzman

Well its that time again... For us to shine a spotlight on one or our awesome employees.

Let's take a look at...

Benjamin Guzman

Benjamin or 'Ben' (as we like to call him around these parts) is Datavo's Customer Care Manager, which includes both our Customer Service and Technical Support Departments. He is an integral part of our business and he prides himself on making sure that his departments are doing everything they can to keep our customers happy and proud to be with Datavo. He has been with the company for 9+ years. 



Let's find out a little more about him.

1. Where are you from/ where did you grow up? I was born and raised in Southern California, specifically the San Fernando Valley.

2. What are your hobbies?  I like to play basketball with friends and family and I love making music. I produce and write music.

3. What is your favorite quote? “I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it” ~ Thomas Jefferson

4. What is your favorite movie? “Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy”
TV show? “Everybody hates Chris”
Band? "Mana"

5. What is your favorite sports team? The Los Angeles Lakers and the Oakland Raiders

5. What excites you most about working for Datavo? The opportunity to learn and grow with a more family oriented company. The Sky is the Limit with Datavo.

6. What is one fun fact about yourself? I always like to do spontaneous activities with my family that take me wherever the wind may blow. I would also like to add that I am a very outgoing person and I always have an open ear for a friend or co-worker in need.

Connect with Benjamin by sending him a message on our company Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment