Here at Datavo, we love social media so we thought we would find out some info to share with you about each of the the leading sites.
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube every month.
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US.
- YouTube is in 43 countries and across 60 languages.
- Twitter skews female: Women account for 53% of Twitter users.
- The average age of Twitter users has decreased. - Over 70% of users are between 15 and 25
- Twitter isn't a social media community for most users.- bout three out four users have 50 or less followers on Twitter
- As a part of Google, it’s important to stake your turf on this social media platform since it can influence your search rankings.
- Two thirds of the Top 100 brands have a Google+ brand page
- Google+ gets mobile.- Its app is pre-installed in the 900,000 Android devices activated every day.
- About 70% of US pinners have household income of $25,000-$74,999
- About 25% of Pinterest users have college degree or higher degree
- About 60% of pinners are in their mid-20s to mid-40s.
- Blog two to three times per week for your blog to yield 75% of customer acquisition value.
- Blogs require fifty or more posts before traffic starts to grow.