Accelerate your business with Datavo's Fortune 500 telecom solutions.
Stop waiting for fiber to be delivered to your office to experience light speed broadband. Datavo can deliver massive broadband to your location without the construction costs. Datavo Ethernet over Copper is an ideal alternative for T1 and bonded T1 customers who are looking to upgrade their bandwidth. Datavo provides EoC products at 6Mb, 10Mb,20Mb, 30Mb and 50Mb. One of the great advantages of Ethernet over Copper is that it is delivered over the existing telephone lines and does not require expensive fiber build outs. Also, Ethernet over Copper is much more reliable than T1s and DS3 circuits because it uses multiple telephone lines; therefore, if a single line were to go down you do not lose connectivity. In addition, our Ethernet over Copper products include one static subnet or four assignable IP addresses.
Enterprise Broadband Service Features and Benefits
• Point-to-point and multipoint service configurations.
• Bandwidth options from 6Mbps to 50Mbps.
• Secure and reliable service, with Service Level Agreement (SLA) goals of 99.9% availability with Quality of Service (QoS) feature.
• Reduce your total cost of ownership by eliminating the need for specialized WAN support expertise.
• Increase flexibility with scalable bandwidth increments allowing you to pay only for what you need.
• Upgrade easily with quick turnaround. Your service will typically be up and running in as little as seven business days after service order is reviewed and accepted.
For more information please visit our website at www.datavo.com or contact us at 1.877.7.DATAVO.